Making Days Count

And hither I stand upwards at the zenith,
Looking downward upon the valley of past.
Suddenly droplets of memories fall,
I campaign to concord on to them fast
Knowing they would sideslip by
Swiftly, steadily…
Leaving precisely a retentivity of their presence,
My fingers mutual coldness too pump amount of warmth.

My eyes autumn on the darkest cloud; I stare,
Thinking nearly how things should be,
What could convey gone incorrect too what did,
Why don’t they encounter what I see?
Something nearly my thoughts is amiss…
Finally, the silvery lining appears!
‘They made yous stronger too wiser,’
The inner vocalisation of argue roars proudly.

Lush dark-green rug at my feet,
The low-cal of fireflies flickering,
Crickets making vibrations inwards the dark,
Water too pebbles bickering.
The lively nighttime whispers to me,
‘While others chose to larn amongst the flow,
And indifferently kept counting days,
You made your days count!’




Sumber http://simplyshefali.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Making Days Count. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions