Greatest Weekness

Disguise a forcefulness equally a weakness. 


Examples of Weaknesses:

  1. I sometimes force my people also hard. I similar to survive amongst a feel of urgency too everyone is non on the same wavelength.
  2. For my weakness, I e'er rate that but about people rate I'm over-friendly. You can't become incorrect amongst that one. Usually, the someone interviewing is similar "Oh, that's non a bad affair at all."
  3. I'm a niggling egoistic when it comes to winning things too larn a niggling ruthless too.
  4. I lose patience sometimes when I am non inwards a position to consummate the assigned project inwards time.
  5. I convey to survive on having to a greater extent than patience too giving myself a break, because I e'er desire everything done at once.
  6. Tend to become to whatever limits spell helping my friends.
  7. I am also focused on my survive too I demand to discovery to a greater extent than fourth dimension to relax.
  8. I'm also focused on survive too demand to prepare but about after-hours hobbies.

Sumber http://mechanicalmania.blogspot.com/

Jangan sampai ketinggalan postingan-postingan terbaik dari Greatest Weekness. Berlangganan melalui email sekarang juga:

Bali Attractions

BACA JUGA LAINNYA:

Bali Attractions